These general conditions apply to all offers, bookings, legal relationships and agreements with the publisher Sleep4free/TravelHotelCard/Hotelpas Europe these are part of 2Getmore Ltd, as well as any use of the hotel database, hotel guide and the product of the publisher. The terms and conditions available for inspection at the publisher and are published on the internet site. The general terms and conditions will be sent free of charge on initial request. Publisher cannot be held responsible for sales activities of third parties who purchase products from publisher liable. Nor shall the publisher be liable for sales by third parties that use the hotel database publisher to sell their products. Publisher cannot be held responsible for the offer of hotels and all other benefits. Neither the publisher accept any liability for the actuality of what is offered on its website. The offer which is provided by the publisher comes from the information provided by the hotels and providers of other benefits Publisher acts in this only as a conduit. The offer may change whereby the publisher cannot always guarantee for the actuality.
Article 1b. Publisher is a provider of discount concept of hotels. Publisher provides the concept is also available to those organizations which can offer this, without further interference by publisher, under its own label Publisher is not liable or does not warrant the up to actuality, accuracy, completeness of the information made ??available. Publisher does not accept any liability for the making available of its concept to a third party and has no involvement in the sale which takes place through third parties. Furthermore publisher does not guarantee for losses, which are caused by the use or distribution of this information or in connection with the distribution / use of such information. Publisher reserves the right to supplement or to change the information that is made ??available at any time. If, in the opinion of the publisher, the making available of its concept to a third party causes damage to the reputation of the publisher, then publisher reserves the right to terminate the delivery of the hotel file made ??available.
1c cards, passes or vouchers are valid only after activation of the account number on the website www.hotelpas.com/ www.Sleep4free.com/ www.HotelGoldkarte.de/ www.TravelhotelCard.eu occurred. Activation must be done within 30 days of receipt Hoteliers are given the opportunity to check the validity of the activated client number when making a reservation.
Article 2. Publisher brings Sleep4Free, Stay4less, Premium Voucher, Voucher 12m and annual Hotel Pass on the market.
a. The Sleep4free entitles you to three consecutive free nights for 2 people in a double room, in a hotel listed in the online hotel guide, to the conditions set out and in accordance with the booking of the hotel. One of the conditions is the purchase of breakfast and dinner at the hotel per night per person to the agreed sum. The voucher also entitles you to additional member benefits including access to the exclusive membership website with hotels that offer the lowest room rate. After activation of the customer or voucher number on the websites listed in Article 1c, has the person, who has activated, become a member of Travel Hotel Card and is also entitled to additional member benefits.
b. The Stay4Less entitles two persons to an unlimited stay in a double room in hotels listed in the online hotel guide, to the conditions set out and in accordance with the booking of the hotels, this can be a discount up to 50% for stays at 10,000 hotels worldwide. Of modern business hotels to romantic five-star residences. Complete with pool, fitness, wellness, the person who has activated becomes a member of Travel Hotel Card and is also entitled to additional member benefits.
c. Thee Premium Voucher is a combination of a + b
d. The Hotel Pass voucher entitles you to 12 months, both one year staying for free, as well as one year staying with the lowest price guarantee in one of the 100,000 participating hotels worldwide without any breakfast and / or dinner obligation. The person who has activated becomes a member of Travel Hotel Card and is also entitled to additional member benefits.
1. The user of the Sleep4free or Stay4less voucher who uses his right to free stays, owes the hotel the minimum expenditures for breakfast and dinner per person per night as stated on the booking confirmation. In case there is no written confirmation of the booking, in accordance with the telephone booking the hotel. Even if the user does not use breakfast and / or dinner, is this minimum expenditures due to the hotel. The minimum amount to spend on breakfast and dinner in the hotel does not include, unless this is confirmed in the booking, as beverages, taxes, single room supplements, shorter stay than 3 nights, pets etc. Indicated minimum expenditures are per person, per night.
2. The user of the voucher Stay4less who uses his right to a discount on the care with half board, is the hotel the (reduced) half board price payable as the booking confirmation stated. In case there is no written confirmation of the booking, in accordance with the telephone booking the hotel.
1. Bookings made by the user should be made directly with the hotel or through the central reservation of the publisher. Publisher assumes no responsibility and / or liability for bids from hotel rooms, reservations and / or cancellations. The user should always take care of any early cancellation, in accordance with the terms of the hotel.
2. Bookings will only be confirmed if and insofar as the hotel has rooms available. The hotel has the right to refuse bookings for any reason. The concept of publisher based on free capacity.
3. When booking the user of the card or voucher must report his customer number and the expiration date upon request of the hotel. On arrival at the hotel the customer number along with the user's credentials must to be submitted.
4. Bookings are formed only after the hotel booking has been confirmed and the guest has agreed. The hotel bill must be paid upon departure. If the hotel wishes, the hotel may request a prepayment or a deposit on booking and / or arrival.
5. If the booking request is carried out with the involvement of the central reservation, the publisher bears no responsibility and / or liability for the content and the confirmation of the reservation, and serves only as a conduit to the hotel and the card holder.
1a. The customer or voucher number has to be activated, unless otherwise specified, within 30 days of receipt on the listed websites listed under Article 1c. Activated passes, cards and vouchers are valid for 12 months. After the client or voucher number is activated, one is member of Travel Hotel Card and one can also use the additional benefits until further notice. The conditions of membership as stated in Article 5.4 also apply.
1b. After activation, you can log on to the website and have access to their own data which you can change yourselver. The member is obligated to immediately adjust a change of address or change in the e-mail address. Publisher disclaims all liability for failure to receive notifications such communications concerning the membership due to non-modified (email) address changes. The member bears full responsibility.
2. Sleep4Free, Stay4less, Premiumvoucher, 12m Voucher and annual Hotelpas cannot be exchanged for cash.
3a. When activated, if it is listed on the activation form, the specified activation fee is due.
3b. After the activation has taken place, the user is listed in the system and can book.
4a. Membership is considered entered indefinitely, unless the parties have explicitly stated otherwise. Usage is capped at 12 months after activation.
4b. In the event that the user's Hotel Pass Year Card, Hotel Express Annual Pass, Hotel Pass Voucher or Hotel Pass Annual Pass Premium has been received from a with the publisher collaborative business, for absolutely free and one also had not to pay activation fees, the agreement is signed for a certain period of time. Again there is a right of use for 12 months. After the expiration of this period, notice is not required and the user can, if they wish, close a new agreement under the applicability of the preceding paragraphs.
5. Notice must be given to info@2Getmore.nl or by post to Travel Hotel Card, Schoolstraat 44A, 3864 MH Nijkerkerveen Attn subscriptions, accompanied indicate the date of termination, the name and address of the member and the customer number. The denunciation, if it is provided with all the information requested, will be confirmed within five working days of receipt to e-mail address known by publishing. Once the cancellation is confirmed, it is final. If you receive no confirmation of cancellation after 5 days it is necessary to report this to publisher within 10 days
1. The contents of the hotel database, hotel guide stated therein hotels, restaurants and other facilities of promotions, catalogues, leaflets, printed matter and price lists are compiled with great care by publisher, but contains general information which does not bind the publisher, and which should not be unconditionally relied on.
2. Publisher is not responsible and / or liable for defects in the hotel database or hotel guide stating the hotels, restaurants and other facilities and these offers and other information set, nor for misprints. Subsequent changes in the supply of hotels, restaurants and other facilities and benefit offers and the conditions under which the offer is being offered are possible.
3. Publisher guarantees through the pass, card, check or voucher or offer any other bookings. The offer is based on the free capacity of the service provider.
4. The publisher's liability to the user and / or purchaser of the card, card, check or voucher, for whatever reason, shall be limited to the price of the product, which is actually paid, or - if the publisher has closed any liability insurance- up to the amount of the sum insured. Publisher is not liable for damages arising from any heads whatsoever to third parties (except for the aforementioned user and / or purchaser of the pass, ticket or voucher) which are related in any way to the use or results from the use of the hotel database, restaurant database, etc. and / or pass, ticket or voucher.
5. Publisher is not liable for intent and / or gross negligence of non-managerial employees.
1. Payment Sleep4Free, Stay4less, Premium Voucher, Voucher 12m and Hotel Pass card or an extension is done through direct payment options or invoice supplied with a payment period of 14 days. If payment remains off, then the customer is in default without further notice. From the date on which the buyer is in default, publisher may decommission and obtain the reasonable costs extra judicially. For a fee may qualify extrajudicial costs which are reasonably incurred and which are reasonable in terms of height in relation to the outstanding debt.
2. Publisher reserves the right to block or render invalid passes, cards or vouchers for which payment to the publisher fails. Upon full payment of the amount due will the blockade be lifted. Blocking does not relieve the recipient of the payment.
3. For late payment a reminder fee of 25 euros will be charged. If payment of the subscription after the first notice is not received, publisher entitled to claim compensation and belated payment and transfer the claim to a debt collection agency. All subscription prices are in euros.
A reservation must be fulfilled by the user. Cancellations of bookings must be made at the hotel accordance with the terms of the hotel booked by the user In case of no or late cancellation, the hotel is entitled to the minimum amount to spend a day as mentioned above under 3 or charge the agreed room rate for the number of days actually booked.
Upon loss of the credentials these can be requested via the website.
The general conditions are subject to change by the publisher. Amendments shall enter into force 10 days after the date on which the changes were announced. As publication a notification shall be sent to the address specified at activation. If a member does not wish to accept a change, he may cancel the membership within 30 days after the start of the change in compliance with the prescribed requirements.
Any legal relationship between the issuer and the member shall be governed by Dutch law. "All disputes arising out of any legal relationship between the publisher and the user belong exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Court of Amsterdam." Any document that implies a commitment from publisher can only be invoked against the publisher if the signature bears of persons who are authorized to bind the company where appropriate. The name (s) of signatory (s) indicating powers and a specimen of their signature can be accessed by publisher.
Article 12. Personal Information
Publisher has the right to use the personal data of users and / or holders of the pass, card, check or voucher. This for the purpose of registration and sending the newsletter to members. If the latter is not desired, the user must notify the publisher of this in writing.
13.1 Sleep4Free, Stay4less, Premiumvoucher, 12m Voucher and annual Hotelpass card are products of publisher.
13.2 Disputes shall wherever possible be resolved in concert.
13.3 If a complaint from a consumer / buyer is upheld by publisher, shall the relating thereto by the consumer / customer made payments be refunded to the account of the consumer / customer by the publisher. Refund of payment shall be made after undamaged and stamped receipt of the full product by the publisher within 7 working days after receipt of the product.
13.4 If the consumer is not satisfied with the product supplied, he can return the item within 7 days. The article must be sent unused, undamaged, fully and with sufficient postage to the address which is shown on the accompanying letter which was attached at delivery. Within 4 days after receiving, the purchase amount, minus 25 euro administration, will be refunded to the account. This right of return does not apply to activation fees, administrative costs, costs of upgrading and booking.
13.5 Publisher cannot be held responsible for claims or claims rights of third parties for any reason whatsoever were to distributors or partners publisher. Publisher does not accept liability for payments which are made ??by Consumers / customers to third parties such as resellers or distributors for the purpose of being able to obtain the card, card, check or voucher. Before the buyer makes a purchase from others, he has the opportunity to request information about the range of the intended reseller or distributor by the publisher. Only customer numbers provided by the publisher are valid.
13.6 Orders of which already reserved hotel stays are part, are not covered by the right of return making a return of the purchased product not possible.
13.7 Once the activation of the customer or voucher number is completed, there has been using the product and expires the right of return. The consumer has the right of return of non-capitalized customer or voucher numbers within 7 days after delivery of the product. The consumer does not have to give any reason to return a product for which the purchase price of the product has to be paid back. The cost of returning the product is to be paid by the consumer. The return of the product the customer has received on occasion of an extension of the subscription is not possible.
13.8 Conditions for the right of return: The product may not be used and still be saleable like new. (Consumer must be able to inspect the product, but not use it). It must be undamaged and complete and with sufficient postage in the original packaging be returned to sender. The right of return does not apply to purchases fitted with the name of the consumer and therefore clearly of personal in nature.
13.9 Complaints. Publisher takes all complaints very seriously. You must notify the customer service of a complaint via firstname.lastname@example.org We'll process your complaint as soon as possible and try to handle them within 7 days. If you have questions about the refund policy disputes, please contact the publisher via email@example.com